Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant - Dynamics 365 F&O, D365 F&O, D365, Agile, Dynamics AX, Technical Consultant, Power Platform, Azure - London - £65-75k
Our large end user client is looking for a Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant to join them on a fixed-term contract basis and assist with their implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 10 years of demonstrated leadership experience building cross-organisation consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients.
- 10 years of demonstrated experience managing a high-performing, cohesive team.
- Experience in implementing and supporting Microsoft D365 solutions, Microsoft Power Platform solutions and Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse solutions.
- Financial accounting and reporting practices applicable to applications & data delivery, costs and risks.
- Enterprise-level back-office business process integration (Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Governance, etc.)
- Data processing, analysis and quality management tools.
- Development and implementation of processes and policies.
- Lean IT, Agile delivery, and DevOps principles and frameworks.
- Experience transitioning an organisation from traditional to Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience of implementing and supporting business process optimisation using RPA and workflow technologies.
- Provide leadership, vision and direction to the Enterprise applications, data & integration organisation to ensure it will contribute to the company achieving its goals.
- Work with IT Director and other IT leaders to develop overall IT delivery strategy in the context of the business strategy.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with business leaders across the organisation to determine how applications & data services are developed and delivered.
- Provide thought leadership to enable the business to exploit the inherent capabilities of applications and data services in line with business strategy/need.
- Develop and enhance methodologies and practices for the application & data life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement.
- In conjunction with Architecture, build partnerships with third parties to leverage expertise in the development and delivery of innovative and experimental application work to test new ideas with bounded cost and time frames.
- Build partnerships with 3rd parties to develop, deliver and support strategic applications capabilities.
- Ensure that application delivery and operation processes (including those of external service providers) are conducted in line with corporate social responsibility, environmental and technical policies and applicable standards and legislation.
- Manage relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organisation.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses