IT TEAM LEAD - HYPERV, KVM, TCP/IP, NAGIOS
I have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Team Lead to join a leading Investment Management firm based in London. You will be working with the business to design suitable solutions to interesting and unusual requirements.Salary:
up to £60,000 per annumLocation:
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented IT Team Lead to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
- Experience with Windows desktop operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server.
- Experience with vitalisation: HyperV, KVM and Libvirt.
- Knowledge of open source monitoring systems (eg Nagios).
- Experience with hardware. Familiarity with server hardware is a bonus.
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networking.
...Role: IT Team Lead Job Type: PERMANENT, Full TimeLocation: London, Greater London, Greater LondonApply for this job now.