“Hansell Painting is an established leader in residential house painting based in Durham, North Carolina. We seek a highly competent professional with exceptional executive functioning skills to work closely with the management of the company. In the end, this person will be the glue that holds everything together.
Successful candidates must:
• Be self-aware, highly organized, and skilled at implementing organization systems to make a our business run smoothly and efficiently;
• Enjoy the “nuts and bolts” of administrative work and get a thrill from helping others succeed;
• Have a can-do attitude and be eager to pitch in with whatever is necessary to get things done;
• Be of strong character, exhibiting a exceptional mix of meticulousness, sensitivity, judgment, and top-notch communication skills;
• Have excellent phone/people skills to handle customer inquiries, great instincts for managing clients, many of whom are driven and often demanding, including possessing the acuity to head off problems before they arise;
• Be a creative and practical problem-solver and an attentive and resourceful trouble-shooter;
• Know their own strengths and weaknesses, possessing a high degree of professionalism and expertise, while also knowing when to reach out to others for input and advice.
Candidates must be local. Pay is competitive.”
Role: Executive assistant
Apply for this job now.