The Branch Manager position is responsible for reviewing loan packages to ensure all aspects of the underwriting process has been properly completed and adhere to company policies and underwriting guidelines. The Branch Manager ensures that stipulations and documentation meet buying criteria and that acquisition and processing profitability goals are met.
Other duties include managing staff, interacting with dealers, customers, field representatives and a variety of other outside entities. The successful candidate provides a superior level of customer service and promotes the service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Review all facets of the underwriting process for compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Analyze credit reports, calculate income, examine book valuations, and analyze scoring systems
- Ensure stipulations and documentation are in order
- Review and authorize complete loan packages for adherence to company loan processing standards
- Fund all complete loan applications that meet company policies and procedures
- Mentor, train, coach, develop and motivate staff
- Marketing and business development tasks 2-3 days per week
- Communicate with dealers and branch team
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Accountable for financial performance, customer satisfaction, and ensuring staff adheres to company policies and procedures
- Stay abreast of competing markets
- Knowledgeable about all loan processing and funding applications
- Meet goals and metrics
- Responsible for growing customer base
- Supervise the day to day operational functions of the branch including: the loan underwriting and funding process, customer service duties, and allocating and coordinating work flow
Skills & Qualifications
- Analytical skills
- Experience reading credit reports
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience underwriting loans
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Statistics and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of industry marketing and sales techniques
- Marketing, sales and typically requires 3 + years' managerial experience
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 401K with company match
- Medical, dental and vision
- Optional life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick days
Lobel Financial is a full-spectrum auto financing solution that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of prime to sub-prime motor vehicle retail installment contracts. We are head quartered in Southern California and have branch offices coast-to-coast.
Employees choose Lobel because of the work-life balance, positive company culture, reward system, benefits and flexibility. If you are an employee and you want to work with a company that is consistently growing, offers competitive salaries and benefits, promotes their employees, and provides a stable work environment, then you've found it with Lobel.
Role: Branch Manager
Apply for this job now.