Company: DYNATRON SOFTWARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This is a fully remote based role selling to the Northern East Coast region - NY, DE, MD and DC region . A Market President is responsible to achieve sales targets to meet the company objectives within a defined territory, with the ability to sell into other territories nationally; under a split. This includes direct sales, up-sell sales to the company's existing base, national group sales, as well as sales via channel partners.
Qualified Candidates Need:
- Significant fixed-ops experience and preferably a background selling fixed operations solutions.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the automotive service department
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- This fully remote role directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of marketing.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Implements approved distribution strategies.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Communicates regularly with all levels of account managers for updates on their activities.
- Disseminates information to the field ensuring all product knowledge, initiatives and trends are up to date.
- Develop and nurture strong customer contacts and positive, proactive relationships with retail managers and representatives ensuring open streams of communication.
Powered by JazzHR