Marketing / Graphic Design Internship
Koehler Instrument Company, located in Holtsville, NY, is a leading manufacturer in the Petroleum / Petrochemical industry, providing quality testing instrumentation and technical support services to research and testing laboratories worldwide for more than 50 years. We currently have an opening for Graphic Design Internship within our Marketing Department.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels: print, digital, web, video and others as assigned. The Graphic Design Intern will report directly to the Product Manager and will help with the development and design of graphics and content for product brochures, web pages, event materials, print and digital advertisements and a variety of other marketing materials.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Create visually appealing designs for product brochures, press releases, technical datasheets, application notes, etc.
- Prepare images to coincide with social media and blog posts
- Put together content and images for marketing campaigns and e-mail blasts
- Assist with website updates via wordpress
- Excellent computer knowledge (PC) and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be proficient in design programs and software including Photoshop and Illustrator and other Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks in the timeframe given
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to take ideas and convert them into designs or images
- Incoming Junior or Senior college student whose education has been focused in Graphic Design, Digital/ Interactive Design, Fine Art, Communications, Marketing or related field.
Koehler Instrument Co., Inc. is a leading manufacturer in the Petroleum / Petrochemical industry, providing quality testing instrumentation and technical support services for research and testing laboratories for more than 50 years. Our firm has operated on Long Island since 1972 and has a complete global distribution network and strong industry presence.
Role: Graphic Design Internship
Location: Long Island,
Apply for this job now.