Custom Truck One Source
Custom Truck One Source has openings for Service Mechanic with background in aerial, construction equipment, and heavy & light duty trucks. They will be responsible for maintaining the equipment we rent, sell and customer units.
- Quickly and safely evaluate/ troubleshoot worksite equipment repairs.
- Check equipment for damage, record hours used, mileage and fuel levels.
- Maintain and make rent ready a variety of equipment and vehicles to ensure their safe operation and customer readiness.
- Perform timely check out/ check in
- Follow all company Operational Procedures and QC Standards..
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a safe work environment at all times.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining shop and equipment.
- Maintain a professional and technical knowledge of equipment by attending educational workshops.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Service Manager or any other manager.
· Previous mechanic service experience in the equipment rental / construction industry and/or related field required.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
· Must have your own tools
· Excellent communication skills.
· Proficient computer skills.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Strong attendance record.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
· Must be self-sufficient and driven.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Activities requiring handling and grasping with the hands when performing repairs or maintenance of equipment by utilizing hand tools, power tools, air tools, nuts, bolts, electronic controls, and other small parts
- Occasional use of foot/feet to operate foot pedal on equipment to test operation
- Frequent lifting of 25-100 pounds.
- Ability to walk and stand on concrete and uneven surfaces for at least 8 hours per day
- Ability to bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to climb over and into heavy equipment several times per day
- Occasional working at heights above 10 ft
- Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust, gas and/or fumes.
- Exposure to construction sites
· Based on experience.
· This is a full-time position with standard benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, vacation pay, STD, LTD, and life insurance.
Custom Truck One Source in Union Grove, WI is a truck up-fitting and repair facility that specializes in heavy and light duty trucks, aerial, and equipment.
Role: Service Mechanic - Fleet Mechanic - Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Apply for this job now.