Formel D is seeking Supplier Quality Engineers for work in Southeastern US region.
Pay is commensurate with experience, extensive travel required, travel expenses covered.
A Day in the Life of a SQE:
- Compiles & writes training material and conducts training sessions on PFMEAs and Control Plans.
- Incorporates GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) knowledge, and explains SPC Data (Statistical Process Control).
- Presents to managers on activities and issues.
- Uses extensive up to date Audit experience to evaluate current processes and to identify deviations.
- Implements counter measures to target audit findings
- Documents audit findings. Generates action item matrix. Conducts post audit review with the appropriate plant personnel. Tracks issues to closure.
- Supports the Production Part Approval Process.
- Manages documents of external origin e.g. industry standards, customer specifications.
- Monitors and reports the performance of our document and material control processes.
- Coordinates tactical tasks, meetings and action item follow-ups of our top projects e.g. conformance transition to Automotive Quality IATF 16949.
What You Have:
- Certified TS personnel well versed in AIAG, IATF (TS/ISO) requirements. Certified personnel Preferred.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining Quality Systems in an automotive environment.
- Exposure to Quality Assurance processes and tools i.e. DFMEA, PFMEA, 8D, Control Plan, Work Instructions, Document dontrol and FPI (First Piece Inspection).
- Proficient in information/data collection and analysis.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949
- Prior product or business process auditing experience.
- Experience with Automotive exteriors, interiors, and body in white is a PLUS!
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel your experience matches the qualifications, please apply with your full, updated resume.
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain - from development to production to aftersales.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Role: Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply for this job now.