Company: LOVE'S TRAVEL STOPS
Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
Diesel Mechanic's keep our customers on the road by providing light mechanical repairs to drivers. You'll also help your manager keep things flowing. We take a lot of pride in delivering high caliber mechanical services to our customers. With the Love's Tire Care business on the rise, opportunities for career growth will increase as well.
We have a lot to offer
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive base pay (paid weekly)
- Commission pay available
- Holiday pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Career development programs
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Hourly Bonus Program (Golden Hearts)
- Many types of training opportunities
We're do'ers. We get the job done. We solve problems when they come up and we work like a team. Loves will always have your back too. We've had more job and career success stories than we can list. Promotions, rewards, raises, great benefits and a ton of respect all can come true at Loves. Its starts with “I can do it”.
Let's get you started.
If you're good with our requirements, we'd really like to hear from you.
- You might have to lift and move equipment around that could weigh up to 50lbs. Is that a problem?
- Experience will help you excel here. Do you have 1-2 years' experience in class 7 and 8 vehicle repairs?
- Your knowledge and skill set can set the bar for our level of service. Would you be able to pass a minimum skills written test?
- We work with technology on a daily basis. Do you have a basic understanding of computers and data entry?
- Mechanics typically have their own set of tools. Do you have your own hand tools?
- We're on our feet a lot and an 8 hour shift could be all standing. Would you be ok standing for long periods?
- Can you work a flexible schedule that could include some nights, days, weekends and even some holidays?
- Getting into a commercial vehicle wheel well can be tight fit. Would you have a problem working in close quarters?
- Continuing education will help to keep your mind sharp and our service strong. Would you have a problem achieving mechanical certifications when required?
Join us on the Road to Success.
We want everyone who joins the Love's family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you're a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love's University. There you'll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.
Find out why employees love their job at Love's! Click here to watch our Core Values video.
Job Function(s): Maintenance; Mechanical; Operations; Retail; Truck Tire Care
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love's Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love's approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love's has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes' Magazine's annual listing of America's largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love's commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”