JOB SUMMARY: The Hotel Assistant General Manager is responsible for assuring high quality services through management/leadership of the front desk, floor management of the entire hotel premise, and for filling in during the absence of the Hotel General Manager to attain the Strategic Plan.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Achieves budgeted revenues and expenses, maximizing profitability.
2. Understands, endorses, teaches and enforces the TPI Hospitality Mission Statement, Vision Statement, philosophy, policies and
3. Promotes the Organization, its plans, programs and achievements to the public and associates at all times.
4. Makes contributions as a member of the TPI Hospitality team; improves himself/herself, the Organization and its image in any
5. Meets or exceeds the highest standards and expectations of franchisors.
6. Exceeds Customer expectations at all times in a creative fashion.
7. Develops, gains approval of and implements plans, objectives and goals for his/her area of responsibility.
8. Develops, gains approval of and implements budgets for his/her area of responsibility.
9. Participates in the orienting, training and development of personnel in his/her area of responsibility.
10. Participates in the review and evaluation of the performance of personnel and initiates pay changes.
"Whatever it takes. YO U have the power!!!"
11. Supervises, directs and motivates the efforts of personnel as directed.
12. Identifies the need for disciplinary action, and participates in disciplinary activities as needed.
13. Increases the level of guest satisfaction by delivering an improved product through associate development, job engineering and
high quality image.
14. Monitors and maintains housekeeping functions when on duty.
15. Monitors and maintains maintenance concerns when on duty.
16. Performs floor management activities in a proactive fashion when on duty.
17. Assures that room yield management attains the highest possible revenue per available room.
18. Follows and updates procedures for credit control and handling of financial transactions.
19. Maintains established Emergency Procedures and assures the safety and security of guests and monies.
20. Maintains a safe working environment and assures the safety of associates.
21. Receives department-related guest complaints and ensures corrective action is taken.
22. Audits and monitors all Front Desk reports.
Non-Essential Job Duties
23. Performs related work as required.
TPI Hospitality is 100% Employee Owned, you benefit directly from the success of the company! TPI offers an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, a partially funded 401k plan, discounts on meals and associate rates at hotels around the world, and a tuition discount. If you enjoy being recognized for a job well done and want to work with a great team, apply today!
100% Employee Owned
Empowerment to create success for yourself and those around you
Role: Assistant General Manager - Hotels - Signing Bonus
Apply for this job now.