Residential Home Manager – Older People / Dementia – Barnsley, South Yorkshire Commutable from Barnsley, Wakefield, Pontefract, Rotherham, Doncaster, Huddersfield & Surrounding Areas – Salary £40,000 to £45,000 Negotiable on experience
My client has an exciting opportunity for a residential care home manager who is looking for a new challenge to improve the standards within this beautiful residential care home for older people with Dementia in South Yorkshire.
This really is a first class home in need of a care driven home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Market & occupancy to the private market
- Understand and execute the require CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
- Level 5 Leadership in management or the willingness to undertake this
- Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People with Dementia in a home of at least 40 plus beds
- CQC reports which are good or show improvements on previous CQC reports
- Strength in change management
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on [... Click Apply...]or e-mail [... Click Apply...] for more information
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.