Key Account Manager
Hammersmith - London
22K - Temp to Perm
Our client is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their West London team.
Join a diverse and collaborative team with a hard-working attitude whilst always striving to have FUN!
This is a fantastic opportunity within a rapidly expanding business.
What You'll Do:
· Account Support; fielding account specific calls and e-mails and developing relationships with key clients
· Maintain open order workbook, linking with operations and accounts teams
· Provide sales data analysis and weekly reporting to sales manager and customer
· Work closely with the Marketing and Planning teams on execution and delivery of key initiatives
· Communicate any pricing changes to the Sales Manager where relevant
· Attend account sales meetings both internally/externally
· Ensure that records and information are maintained and updated
· Ensure the highest level of customer service when resolving queries
· Bespoke IOI support as required by sales manager and customers
What You'll Bring:
· Appreciation for customers logistical needs and vendor compliance
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 packages, including strong excel skills
· Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
· Demonstrates a team player ethic
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work with confidential information and remain discreet at all times
· Driven, pro-active and able to work at pace
· Excellent written and verbal communication
All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a rapidly expanding business, which is on track for phenomenal growth. With an outstanding culture, which is fun, dynamic, and constantly evolving.
If this sounds like you, please upload your CV in word format.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.