We are seeking a Machine Operator Direct Hire to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Ōnin Staffing is a privately held regional staffing agency serving the continental United States. According to Staffing Industry Analysts, we have been ranked among the 100 Largest US Staffing Firms and among the 100 Fastest Growing US Staffing Firms. We also feature the most sophisticated staffing industry technology and hiring practices available today. In spite of our size, we have maintained the highly personalized service and partnership mindset indicative of a smaller, less bureaucratic company.
Ōnin Staffing is an Ōnin Group brand. While many other staffing services have faltered in recent years, The Ōnin Group has enjoyed impressive yet responsible growth. We have built our business organically, by empowering our staff and developing strong long-term client relationships.
Many of our competitors claim to be full-service staffing agencies but when it comes down to it, many struggle accomplishing anything outside of their core business. Through divisional integration and strategic partnerships, The Ōnin Group provides first rate service in a number of verticals.
Role: Machine Operator Direct Hire
Location: Earth City,
Apply for this job now.