I am a fully retained recruiter working on open positions at a nationwide company. Company is growing, profitable and long-term debt free. They are a leader in their industry and have plenty of repeat business to keep you fully busy all year long, year after year. This company’s business is not seasonal at all, steady work all year. Plenty of overtime and bonuses available if you want it. Company will pay for relocation and potentially a sign on bonus if you are experienced. I am looking for experienced “handyman jack-of-all-trades” who would like to work in this industry versus working residential or commercial, and separately diesel mechanics, preferably with RV (Recreational Vehicle) experience. Average tenure in this group is 8+ years and the majority of the employees in this group have worked together for 20+ years. The roles pay between $50k up to $105k per year for top performers (averages out based on 40-hour billable work week to $19/hr up to $49/hr, plus benefits). If you are at the top of your game and need to make more money based on how you perform, or are entry level and eager to learn how to be a superstar, we want to talk with you. The RV’s worked on are mostly high end “Class A” RV’s.
The positions are based in one of three locations; Lewisville, TX, (near Dallas), Phoenix, AZ, or Lawrenceville, GA (near Atlanta). There are multiple open positions due to growth of the company.
I am an Executive Recruiter working on an EXCLUSIVE retained search project for my client; a large and established company with multi-million dollars in annual revenues and who has been in business for a long time, and is very profitable. I personally have been in retained search for about 20 years, 95% of my hires are still at my clients, and most have earned multiple promotions. I will be your one point of contact on this search, no junior recruiters will be screening you.
If you are ahead of your peers, I am very interested in a career long relationship between us. I will keep your resume and information confidential and I will not send your resume to any of my clients without your expressed permission. My name is Ken DeWitt and my firm is Summit Executive Search Group.
Email me your resume, let’s talk (via email first, then live via phone).
Detailed Job Spec available along with my client’s name, once we connect, and once we agree it is a mutual fit.
Client company has multiple positions with a varying degree of experience required (Entry Level up to Master Technician). Company is a long-term debt free company, very financially stable company, with long time employees who are all considered part of the family. They are growing and have plenty of work for those who are eager to learn, grow, and become a long term valued member of our family team! The roles pay between $50k up to $105k per year for top performers (averages out based on 40-hour billable work week to $19/hr up to $49/hr, plus benefits). If you are at the top of your game and need to make more money based on how you perform, or are entry level and eager to learn how to be a superstar, we want to talk with you.
Two different jobs open for immediate hire: 1) General RV Technician and 2) RV Chassis Technician.
1) General RV Technician (will train on missing aspects of experience): to repair and maintain motorized recreational vehicles including:
· Diagnose repairs needed to correct complaint identified in a work order
· Perform the repair or maintenance in accordance with best industry practices
· Document diagnosis, cause and correction in sufficient detail to satisfy warranty and other guests.
· Perform pre-delivery inspections and walk through to demonstrate the RV to its owners
· Communicate with our valued guests as required
· Follow company procedures for clocking in and out of jobs
· Test and verify repairs to assure completeness
· Focus on the following aspects of recreational vehicle repair and maintenance:
Ø Satellite systems
Ø Electrical systems
Ø Water heating systems
Ø Propane systems
Ø Interior carpentry and counter tops
Ø Slide outs
Ø Roof mounted A/C units
2) RV Chassis Technician: to repair and maintain motorized recreational vehicles including:
- Communicating with our valued guests
- Reading and completing work orders
- Diagnosing the cause of malfunctions and performing repairs on gas and diesel powered RVs
- Installing heavy components such as PTO’s and pumps
- Servicing diesel and gas engines, brakes and generators
- Diagnosing and repairing
- Performing maintenance on dash A/C systems, braking systems, air and hydraulic, and air suspensions
- Diagnosing issues relative to J1939 Communications, engines, transmissions, and ABS
- Saving and tagging parts if warranty requires it
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins
Required and Desired experience for both roles above:
· Ability to work with your hands
· Must be able to read and understand technical documentation
· Must meet educational requirements to progress in the company
· Must be able to work with computer system to clock in and out and determine status of parts, assignments and other system information.
· Ability to work well with others – we want to keep our place a friendly and cooperative workplace
· Dependable and trustworthy
· Enjoy working with your hands and tools
· Drug free - must pass a drug test
· Valid driver’s license and insurable under our insurance policy
· Legally able to work in the USA – we are an E-Verify employer
· Willing to learn and take advantage of opportunities to further your career
· Having your own tools is a huge plus.
· Must pass ability test
· RVIA Tech Certification is a plus.
· Military experience is a plus.
Specific and Additional Requirements for Chassis Technician:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have 2 years of experience working with diesel engines
- Experience working with hydraulic systems
- Familiarity with truck or RV electronics
- ASE Certification a plus.
$$ Sign-on Bonus and/or Relocation Assistance $$
We believe in investing in our employees with a great benefits package, and ongoing training to help you reach your career goals. We value loyalty in our employees, but also recognize that is earned over time and we will do what it takes to earn your loyalty.
Ø SIGNING BONUS and/or Relocation Assistance possible.
Ø Very Competitive Pay AND Potential Overtime Pay and/or Performance Bonuses!
Ø Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
Ø 401k plan
Ø Vacation pay, holiday pay and benefit days
Ø No Sundays!! And most positions no Saturdays!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (E.O.E.). All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Service tech; RV service technician; mechanic; RV auto mechanics; master rv mechanic; service jobs; Texas service tech jobs; auto repair jobs; RV mechanics jobs; master rv technician; RVDA/RVIA Certified; Master Certified technician
Nationwide Retained Search Firm
We are paid directly by our client companies, there is never any cost to candidates other than time invested in discussing your job search, via email and phone.
Role: Mechanic - Tech (Mechanical or Handyman ) RVDA / RVIA / RV Technician
Apply for this job now.