· Must have a steady work history
· Must be presentable
· Must have 2-4 years of help desk or Desktop Support experience ( 2 years directly related to administering Windows Server and Active Directory)
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
· Experience troubleshooting switches (using Cisco/Meraki)
· knowledge of virtual environments (VMware)
· Be able to ensure installation and configuration of servers is done accordingly
· Make recommendations for improving configurations and guideline changes for servers
· Knowledge of network level services and technologies: WAN and LAN connectivity, DHCP, DNS, management consoles
· Implement and support disaster recovery solutions
· Knowledge of remote access support
LOCATION: They will be working at their office on NW loop 410 & at their Southside location.
OPPORTUNITY: 4 Month Contract To Hire
PAY: up to $17 an hour DOE
Our mission is to change lives; both ours and the lives of the people we encounter. It is this commitment to changing lives that is the driving force behind everything we do in our work and our personal lives. We are motivated by our effectiveness in helping others, and we believe that successful relationships are built on trust.
Tri-Starr Personnel provides innovative and strategic staffing solutions by recruiting talented job seekers and connecting them with reputable employers in leading employment industries. Our core purpose is to assist employers and job seekers in reaching professional and personal goals while creating opportunities and fostering the growth of the individual.
The Tri-Starr Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, employing, training, promoting, and developing individuals without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender status, sex, national origin, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or any other protected status.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Role: Computer Support Specialist
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.