Reporting to the Director, Data & Mobile Engineering this is a great opportunity with one of the region's most respected organizations. With assets over 500 million, we are large enough to have financial flexibility, yet small enough to respond to our customers' needs with refreshing speed and agility.
As a member of the Data Engineering and Mobile Team, the Technical Program Manager will be responsible for driving the development and management of projects and programs around operational excellence, mobile experience, data engineering, AI, IoT integration, AWS migration, microservices architecture and technology R&D
- Responsible for developing and managing projects and program deliverables.
- Balance customer and business needs versus technical constraints across a broad array of stakeholders.
- Serve as the key ambassador to driving technical alignment across organizations.
- This position involves regular communication with internal and external customer senior management on status, risks and change control.
- You will be a top contributor to new ideas and innovations, helping to shepherd them from ideation to implementation.
- Work directly with the users of your software and processes to deeply understand the domain, document user stories and requirements, and identify opportunities for improvements in order to ensure the best possible solution is arrived at.
- Clearly communicate goals to program stakeholders, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, determine interdependencies, and take appropriate next steps to address opportunities and inefficiencies.
- Accountable for driving the entire product life-cycle, from platform to product definition through specification, quality assurance, program schedule, and launch.
- Ability to take large complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience.
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
- Track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Strong working knowledge of software development technologies and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
Talis Consulting Group is a highly respected full service contract and permanent placement firm based in Redmond, Washington. With a powerful referral network in conjunction with our time-tested consultative approach, we offer a full range of recruiting services, within the following specialty areas:
Product Marketing Business Analysis Software Development
Database Administration / Engineering
BI / Data Warehousing
Quality Assurance / STE /SDE
Technical Writing, Network Engineering / Administration
Systems Engineering / Administration
Desktop Support/ Support Analysts
CXO / Director Level Management
Role: Technical Program Manager
Apply for this job now.