SIXCRM is vying to be a leader in the e-commerce customer management industry, providing unparalleled ease-of-use on our subscription billing platform. We are looking for an energetic, opinionated, and talented UX Designer to work alongside our product team to vet, mockup, and iterate on wireframes and high-fidelity mockups of different user experiences across our application.
Our ideal candidate is not afraid to speak their mind, sharing thoughts from their background and their up-to-date understanding of UX best practices, always vouching for the customer when presenting opinions and designs. A good collaborative spirit is a must, being able to work not only with product teams, but present and talk through designs with the development and QA team.
● Understanding of the product + UX process
● Able to base work off of both written and verbal requirements
● Develop wireframes and prototypes (high-fidelity) around customer needs
● Communicate design ideas and mockups to developers
● Keep up-to-date on competitors in the space, as well as UX trends across web apps
● Work with the product team to create personas and model their behaviors and goals
● Model interactions throughout the application to ensure high-usability across a spectrum of personas (power users, low-touch, etc.)
● Facilitate both mobile and desktop use cases in responsive/adaptive designs
● 3-5+ years experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, or similar role
● Visual portfolio of past work (professional and/or personal!)
● Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
● Excellent written and verbal communication - our team is primarily remote!
● Aptitude for problem-solving and root cause analysis
● BS/BA in Design, Computer Science, Engineering, Digital Art, or a related field; or demonstrable real-world experience
● A/B split testing or multi-variate testing
● Experience in the e-commerce or direct-to-consumer industry
● Experience with the following tools:
● Google Analytics/Full Story/HotJar
● Google Optimize/Optimizely/VWO
● Wireframe/mockup software such as Figma/Adobe XD/Sketch/Invision
Why join us?
● Extensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
● Paid time off and paid holidays
● Ground floor opportunity for advancement
● Values-driven company with a collaborative culture
● Clear company direction and transparent leadership
● In-office perks
To apply, please answer the screening questions and submit your resume.
Role: UI/UX Designer
Apply for this job now.