COMPANY: IC RESOURCES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £35,000 - £80,000
NEW FPGA/ ASIC Digital Design opportunity located in the centre of Paris.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation focused on developing High Speed FPGAs for financial applications based in Paris. This position offers excellent career development and its highly technically focused.
As an ASIC/ FPGA Design Engineer you will be supporting more than 40 financial markets around the world! For this opportunity you will be responsible for architecture development, RTL Design and FPGA implementation of data processing modules and high speed arithmetic operations. Other responsibilities will including Verification of functionality and optimisation of latency and other performance metrics.
The successful candidate will have a good relevant degree, with a background in:
- Experience in FPGA Design li>
- Understanding and experience of the methodology of FPGA Development li>
- Be able to speak French li>
- Knowledge of RTL - Verilog or VHDL li>
- Knowledge of a script language (Python, Perl, Bash, etc.) li> ul>You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply. For further details about this opportunity please contact Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.
Role: ASIC/FPGA Digital Design
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.