ABC are currently looking to recruit Teachers with upper KS2 experience to work in a Primary setting.
If you don't have any experience in upper KS2, but do have relevant experience, then you could still be considered for work, so please get in touch.
As a year 5 teacher/ upper KS2 Teacher you will need to have good understanding of the english curriculum as well as a passion to teach. If you're enthusiastic, eager to learn and are happy to be flexible and adaptable we would love to help you find your next role.
Good communication is key with all stakeholders including; students, teachers and parents. As you know, sometimes children can be challenging so good behavior management is key to success. Due to you potentially being in different schools, flexibility and adaptability is a great skill to have. ( Not all days will be the same).
We have opportunities to do flexible working, where you can choose which days you would like to work on a week on week basis.
What we can offer
- Good communication
- A knowledgeable, and honest consultant to help with any queries you may have
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Year 5 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers please contact our Primary team on #removed#.