Welcome to the big leagues. Here, you're more than a sales person. You're the face of our company for thousands of potential customers. You've got to know your gear inside and out—from the latest phones to the most competitive pricing plans. And you've got to bring fierceness and enthusiasm to every sale. It's a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here's a closer look at the job:
Responsibilities• Customers pay a visit to your retail store location—some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
• You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
• Every question that's raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential T-Mobile sale
• When it's time to make the sale, you're an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer, and then making sure they're primed for success throughout the customer on-boarding process
• We'll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge of T-Mobile technology is up to date
- Pre-employment background screen.
- Customer service or sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on this challenge
- When it comes to communication skills, you're off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
- Tech savvy people wanted—and that includes the ability to smoothly find your way around a computer
- If you're a born problem-solver, even better
- A high school degree or GED is essential
- Work varied shifts, 7 days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
T-Mobile Premium Retailer
Role: Mobile Expert | T-Mobile
Location: Green Bay,
Apply for this job now.