We are currently seeking an extremely detail oriented, organized and motivated Director of Fulfillment to join our fast growing team! Our ideal candidate is primarily experienced in the complex, fast moving world of e-commerce. This person must a self-motivated, performance driven individual who can manage and optimize the order fulfillment and shipping process from order inception through delivery to our customer. We seek an individual that has the ability to adapt to our business model and wholly own this process to deliver a world class experience to our customer on our 8 unique e-commerce platforms.
- Will work directly with our suppliers, IT teams, EDI teams, inventory control teams, purchasing teams and fulfillment partners to constantly improve the fulfillment process
- Monitor daily order flow between STREETiD.com and our vendors, set immediate escalation processes for orders not fulfilled in set time frames
- Design and monitor detailed reporting metrics to improve order fulfillment percentages in set time frames, improve customer experience, monitor cancellations rates and financial impact
- Develop additional Vendor Service Level agreements as pertains to all aspects of the fulfillment process
- Ensure performance plans are set, maintained, and continuously improved
- Research and identify how to implement improvements and cost savings initiatives
- Establish and maintain relationships with team to communicate effectively, collaborate across departments, and strategically implement solutions
- Investigate and recommend new methods and efficiencies of fulfillment beyond UPS and FedEx to help reduce cost of shipped items
- Investigate and recommend new methods and partners of fulfillment for LTL products
- Responsible for UPS/FedEx agreements and service levels
- 10+ years of Fulfillment or Vendor Relations e-commerce experience. 5 in a Manager or Director role
- Ability to design and analyze reporting metrics for eCommerce
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with an emphasis on the Company's interests
- Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established time frames
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Marketing, Business or related experience required
- Must be able to travel between Jersey City & Cranbury, NJ
With over 10 years of eCommerce experience driving us forward, our team continues to set new standards for online retail and customer-focused marketing.
Striving to fully meet the needs of our customers, we are focused on creating unique solutions and experiences. We fulfill our vision each day with enthusiasm and optimism, learning from our ongoing opportunities as well as challenges. We view obstacles as an opportunity to succeed and evolve.
Role: Director of Fulfillment
Location: Jersey City,
Apply for this job now.