Company: LEXUS OF NASHVILLE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Lexus of Nashville is looking for a full-time Receptionist to join our team. We need someone with both a winning attitude and professional appearance. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be able to multitask. Candidate must also be able to adhere to a schedule.
The job responsibilities are listed below:
- Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their visit.
- Directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduces the customer to the salesperson.
- Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Manages key inventory. Distributes keys to salesperson.
- Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate department, or individual, or takes a thorough message in the event that an associate is not available.
- Prepares light refreshments and performs housekeeping duties in cafe and Service lounge.
- Understands and follows receptionist processes and procedures.
- Assists with dealership duties as requested.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report and valid driver's license.Job Posted by ApplicantPro