An exciting position has become available for a full-time Hospitality Manager based in King's Lynn. This is not a salaried role; your profits will be your income, although a salaried position will be considered as an alternative.
If you're looking to build your dream business without any risk, then partnering with King's Lynn Golf Club could be the opportunity you've been looking for. The individual or couple will have full responsibility for running and managing the bar, restaurant and function room.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to run your own business, then please apply with your CV today.
Even though this opportunity comes at little or no risk, King's Lynn Golf Club must ensure we provide the best for our members, so please only apply if you can help us move forward with our plans for the future.
Given the fact that COVID has decimated large sections of the food & beverage industry, the members of the club have decided that to assist the incoming individual or couple there will be absolutely no ground rent or hire charges for the existing equipment for at least 12 months, as the club and its members really want this unique opportunity to work for the individual or couple who are chosen.
- Food & Beverage experience is essential for this role.
- Business experience is essential, you will need to highlight your experience to date when applying.
- You will need to bring your flair for quality catering and knowledge of beers and wines.
- You will run the busy hospitality area
- Will have full responsibility for running and managing the bar, restaurant, and function room.
The Club moved to its present idyllic location in 1975. The course was designed by Peter Alliss and Dave Thomas and has matured into the magnificent challenge now considered by golfers and golf writers alike to be one of the finest and most scenic inland courses in East Anglia.
Our aim is that members and visitors enjoy a memorable golf experience and whether you are looking for golf membership, a society golf venue or function hire, King's Lynn Golf Club is the perfect location. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Hospitality Manager, Catering, Facilities Manager, Bar, Restaurant, Pub, Golf Club, Hospitality Area, Food & Beverage Industry