Wayleave Officer - Telecommunications Sector
Wayleave, Telecommunications, Telco, Telecoms
6 month contract to start ASAP!
We are searching for an experienced Wayleave Officer for a 6 month contract within the telecommunications industry. Working for a Global telecoms business, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing wayleaves for customer orders, in line with both internal and government legislation. This will include negotiation of terms within the required timeframes to achieve scheduled delivery dates.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of agreements and Landlord consents within a telecommunications environment.
- Knowledge of the Communications Act 2003 (as amended by the Digital Economy Act 2017)
Familiarity with Consent and Wayleave documents and legal terminology typically used.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
If you are interested in the prospect of joining a high profile programme within the telecoms industry, please apply with CV for further details.