We are seeking a Mechanical/Plumbing Draftsman Intern to join our team!
- Drawing layouts for HVAC and Plumbing
- AutoCAD MEP/3D to draw and execute mechanical drawings, for various commercial and industrial facilities.
- Work with Civil and Structural drawings to coordinate layouts of HVAC and plumbing equipment, ductwork, and piping.
- Detail concept development, systems design, and installation for HVAC and plumbing systems
- Detail and produce drawings of metal fabrication components for the HVAC and plumbing industry.
- Apply knowledge and skill in drafting methods, procedures, and techniques in order to prepare complex mechanical and plumbing systems and assemblies.
- List and provide quotations for HVAC and plumbing equipment for project estimates
- Effectively use CAD software to accurately design HVAC and plumbing layouts
- Collaborate with estimators and project managers for project preparation
- Interpret information from sketches, blueprints, and existing drawings, electronic images, along with written and verbal descriptions, to design HVAC and plumbing layout and systems.
- Collaborative preparation of construction drawings and specifications for bid
- Code and design reviews/studies
- Technical project coordination
- Bachelors in Engineering, Mechanical degree preferred
- New graduate with AutoCAD Training
- Mechanical, plumbing, and technical skills
- Drafting and design skills with sheet metal products
- Ability to interpret architectural drawings
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and results
NO PHONE CALLS.
P&D Mechanical, Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Commercial and industrial plumbing and HVAC contractor.
Role: Mechanical/Plumbing Draftsman Intern
Apply for this job now.