COMPANY: COBURG BANKS SOCIAL CARE
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £18000 - £21000 per annum
I'm looking for an experienced Field Care Supervisor or Senior Carer to take up a position as a Care Supervisor for a domiciliary care provider in Peterborough. As Field Care Supervisor you are responsible for overseeing a team of senior carers and care staff, ensuring that the service being delivered is safe and effective and that it's meeting regulatory compliance.
On offer is an attractive salary, support and development. You'll need to have worked in a supervisory position within a domiciliary care agency before.
The Field Care Supervisor Position:
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Managing a designated locality and directly line manage a team of senior carers and carers
- Completing reviews on any new customers to identify the care and support needed
- Taking part in the 'on call' emergency rota, as required
- Monitoring the level of care and support that is provided
Your normal working hours will be Monday - Friday 9 - 5, however you will need to have a flexible approach.
- We're looking for an experienced senior carer or field care supervisor, who has experience of managing a team in a care setting.
- You'll need some experience of having worked in a domiciliary care company before.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, Level 3 would be desirable
- Excellent time keeping skills and attention to detail
A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIALfor this role as regular travel out in the community will be expected
Interested? To be considered for the Field Care Supervisor position please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.