We are a leading National Custom Website provider with headquarters based in Pewaukee and expanding into new markets. We have several openings for experienced digital sales reps with Website selling experience. We need sales reps that “get it”, that understand business owners and their needs.
Work at a company that doesn’t get it? Forced to sell products that are not a best fit for a client? Trying to fit a square peg in a round hole with little upside for the business owner or yourself? Align with a company who gets results for their clients while making you more money.
Ideal candidates will have quantifiable experience and expertise in selling websites to businesses big and small. Our process enables you to sell and let our internal account managers take over from there. Focus on what you do best, selling. Sell it and find the next opportunity. Don’t get bogged down with handling customers becoming an account manager after the sale, that will not make you any more money. Your primary focus will be on website sales but we do offer a full complement of other digital products to maximize client’s desired results.
Our ability to create outstanding custom websites at competitive prices enables you to make significant income from your efforts, relationships and drive. This position will include training, a base salary and a generous bi-weekly commission plan. Our proven compensation structure was designed by sales people for sales people.
Here are the key attributes we are looking for:
- Core focus is selling websites for small to medium size businesses. We do offer a full complement of digital products but we are looking for a sales rep to FOCUS on website sales.
- Flexible schedule to enable the work / life balance while still achieving great results.
- Count-on-able professionals need only inquire, you do what you say you will do and do not make excuses.
- Must enjoy working with other accountable and responsibly fun people.
- Open, engaging and friendly personality a must since you will be selling to business owners
- This is a phone and outside position so you will need a personal, dependable vehicle.
- We will provide leads from interested business owners and you will be expected to generate leads through networking and other tactics on your own.
- We will also perform lunch & learns at public venues (Hotels, Chamber meetings, our office, etc.).
- Driven to hunt new business and identify new opportunities.
- Organized and a master of time management.
- Proficient using a computer/ tablet and experience using Salesforce or equivalent CRM.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are driven, competitive and have a positive attitude.
The compensation package will include base pay, generous commission plan and full benefits are available (Health, Dental, etc.).
Role: Inside Sales
Apply for this job now.