COMPANY: RED OAK TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
Red Oak Technology is seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer for our client located in Pleasanton, CA for a Contract to hire position.
**Local candidates preferred due to multiple onsite interviews**
- Lead the development of features and functionality for company s websites.
- Gather input from stakeholders, and external resources
- Conduct industry analysis to identify market trends
- Identify best practices through competitive analysis
- Analyze existing data, and perform user research/testing
- Responsible for the requirements, approach, and vision for key customer facing features
- Develop feature definitions, detailed requirements, business process changes, internal communications, and implementation plans
- Autonomously leads and motivates multiple cross-functional teams throughout the entire life cycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment
- Participate Agile Project Inception, Iteration meetings, writes stories/acceptance criteria, story signoff, launch readiness, post launch triage/burn in
- Define user stories customer journeys as part of an Agile project framework
- Accountable for the design/experience business impact of the products designed
- Structures customer research in partnership with the UX team
- If necessary, coordinates with outside vendors and partners
Experience mentoring junior UX designers Strong end to end design experience with ability to bring design to fruition Strong experience with ideation, mockups, high fidelity wireframes, Sketch, InVision Experience coordinating other designers as needed on projects Strong analytical, prioritization and negotiating skills Usability and customer-focused design experience required Passionate about building great user experiences and solving customer and business problems. Self-starter, with ability to identify and put a plan together to achieve success with minimal supervision from UX leadership Internet and retail experience strongly preferred
- BS/BA degree required plus, five-ten (5-10) years relevant professional experience required
- Must be able to clearly communicate, persuade at all levels of management, up, down and across organization
- UX experience: five-ten (5-10) years experience in any of the following areas:
- User Experience, Information Architecture, or Creative Design
- provided by Dice