Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Good Work/Life Balance
- Top Rated Institution
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
We are seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer to become an integral part of our IT team!!!
We are looking for an energetic and passionate Java & Node.js DevOps Engineer for our IT team. The team manages a set of central applications used organization-wide.
This position focuses on the development and support of the Cloud Initiative. The incumbent works closely with the other System Developers and the Operations Team to deploy software applications. A successful candidate should have demonstrated a track record for designing and developing secure, reliable and scalable enterprise applications.
- Design, Develop, Build & Deploy applications to streamline the deployment and operational reliability.
- Compare, evaluate, and implement new features and technologies, and integrated them with the current environment.
- Work with other technical professionals to develop standards and implement best practice.
- Work as a project lead, as needed, for projects of moderate complexity.
- Serve as a technical resource for new applications designs.
- Document system and application design, configuration and maintain and update documentation as needed.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree and 5 year of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Expertise in designing, development, testing and deploying applications in a Linux environment.
- Extensive experience in development of automation tools with popular languages such as Java, node.JS, Python, Unix shells scripting, etc.,
- Experience with Promises asynchronous programming, Restify Restful webservice, Express web application framework, Mocha test framework and API developer framework Swagger.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 & RESTful APIs.
- Experience with AWS deployment using CLI, terraform, and continues integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Good understanding & experience of Networking, Firewall, Security hardening, storage and software package management in Unix Environment.
- Basic knowledge of X.509 Certificates & Certificate-Based Authentication.
- Experience with containerization, AWS SQS and API Gateway is a plus.
- Ability to lead activities on structured team development projects.
- Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming method.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated in learning new technology.
Role: DevOps Cloud Engineer
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.