Sales and Business Development Executives
We are seeking three candidates to join our rapidly growing North America team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our newest success story at an early stage in its development - after launching in 2020 this department is now experiencing huge growth and will undergo extensive expansion in 2021.
Outlook Publishing is an award-winning digital media publisher, providing respected business magazine content to subscribers around the world. Our operations span Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Asia, and now North America.
Our company is a family and our commitment to all staff is to provide extensive training, excellent career opportunities, and a shared journey to ever greater success.
The Role - Sales and Business Development Executives:
Our sales development team are at the forefront of our operations, driving content and revenue by generating warm and organic leads in selected industries around the world. What makes this position unique is that there is no hard sell - our sales development team contact and build long-term relationships with their own leads, converting them into partnerships from which major editorial interviews and business case studies are produced.
Sales development is our most dynamic department to work in, and the team is made up of superstars of all ages, backgrounds and experience levels. What unites them all is tenacity, commitment, hunger for success, and a firm desire to be the best and achieve their full potential. Our company is a family and our commitment to all staff is to provide extensive training, excellent career opportunities, and a shared journey to success.
The Sales and Business Development Executives will:
- Be outgoing and charismatic
- Have excellent rapport building skills
- Be commercially minded with an interest in business
- Have a competitive nature and be driven by targets
- Demonstrate resilience in high pressure situations
- Be passionate about delivering excellence in all areas of your work
Experience in Telesales, B2B sales, account management and negotiation are all desirable but not vital. What we require in all candidates is character, potential, ambition and reliability.
The working hours for our North America team are 11.45am to 8.30pm, Monday to Friday. For the first two weeks of intensive training candidates will be asked to work 9am to 6pm, before switching to their permanent hours to begin on the job learning and coaching.
Your starting package:
- £19,000 initial salary
- Rising to £21,000 upon completion of a 3-month probationary period
- Further salary increase dependent on achievements and performance
- Uncapped and generous commission structure
- On target earnings £45,000+
- Our top performers in FY20-21 are on course to earn £70,000+