Implementation Payroll Support - 4 month contract
The Implementation Payroll Support will be working assisting the Time and Labor Management Team along with the Payroll Team during the busy open enrollment season. Looking for someone that can wear different hats, that can work in a team environment and understand that their contribution will be essential for the success of this project. Will be asked to assist in various projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Be computer savvy, knowledge of MS Office software (Excel, Word).
- Some Payroll experience
- Some Time and Attendance (TLM) Software experience
- Client Services experience, providing support and problem resolution
TLM Support handles client requests relating to TLM products/services. Responds professionally & timely to clients' phone calls, web inquiries, and emails. Investigates, researches, analyzes & tests outcomes in order to resolve client concerns.
- Responds professionally and timely to client incoming phone calls, web inquiries, emails and/or faxes. Investigates, researches, analyzes and tests outcomes in order to resolve client questions and/or problems correctly.
- Handles client requests relating to TLM products or services ranging from routine inquiries and basic application navigation to complex problems and difficult troubleshooting issues.
- Ensures World Class Service satisfaction on each transaction.
- Provide on-going resolution and product support for assigned clients and payroll team.
- Responsible for accurate payroll processing for TLM client base and ensuring that client utilizing appropriate processing procedures and compliance regulations Is the initial point of contact for all clients and determines if resolution can be found on initial call or if Tier II resolution is required.
- Quotes the future resolution commitment to the client based on a clear evaluation of the open case.
- Assist Payroll Team to ensure accurate processing and overall quality service.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
- Some TLM Client Service or Implementation experience would be ideal
- Payroll Processing
- Time and Attendance or Time and Labor Software experience
- Strong Word & Excel skills
- Ability to run reports
- Business Communication - written and verbal
- Mathematical and Analytical
- Organization and Time Management
- Temporary Contract: 4 month temp project
- Start Date: November 5th, 2018 through end of February 2019
- Pay Rate: $18.00 hourly
- Hours: 8:30 to 5:00 M-F ( 40 hours a week )
- No time off during project, will only close Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Will be open the day before and day after.
Role: Implementation Payroll Support
Apply for this job now.