Location: West Sacramento, CA 95605
Job Title: Customer Care Specialist /Call Center Representative (Medicare / Medicaid / Medi-cal)
Duration: 6 months temp position (Temp to hire for right candidate)
Hours: Mon - Fri - 08:00am - 05:00pm
Must have customer service representative/call center experience. 1 - 3 years preferred.
Healthcare Customer Care Specialist - Bilingual Preferred with the following languages:
Korean, Arabic, Farsi, Vietnamese, Armenian, Hmong, Russian, Laotian, Cantonese, Cambodian candidates are ideal.
We need call center agents that have 1 year medical billing/claims experience to answer telephone calls for the Medi-Cal Program for Provider and Beneficiary Community.
• High school diploma, or equivalent required
• One year medical claims examination and/or billing experience
• One year or more experience in customer service/call center environment
• Ability to type 40 wpm
• Articulate, customer focused and possess proper telephone etiquette
• Demonstrated computer proficiency and the ability to maneuver and navigate between computer screens and programs.
• Strong telephone skills including inbound and outbound calls.
· The Telephone Service Center (TSC) is the primary point of contact for providers and beneficiaries.
· The TSC Provider Information and Assistance Agent are responsible for receiving and responding to providers and billing agents’ inquiries and requests for information.
Role: Customer Service Representative / Call Center Representative (Medi-cal
Location: West Sacramento,
Apply for this job now.