Youngquist Brothers inc. is seeking an experienced machinist. Experience programming CNC lathes and mills a must. Experience operating manual lathes, mills, and drill presses also required. A candidate can expect to work on various short run projects.
- Our current machine selection consists of:
- Okuma Captain L370MW CNC lathe with OSP-P100 control with bar feeder
- Okuma LH55-N CNC lathe with OSP-E100L control
- Okuma OSP700L CNC lathe
- Mazak vertical traveling column mill VTC-20B with Mazatrol M plus control
- Kuraki KV-2000 CNC vertical machining center mill with a Fanuc series 16-M controller
Work schedule is Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm with an hour for lunch.
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance is offered after 90 days.
Role: Machinist CNC Operator
Location: Fort Myers,
Apply for this job now.