The job purpose is to contribute, and support agreed business strategies towards growing Correspondent Banking and Financial Institutions business by providing client relationship, administrative, operational and analytical support.
- Contribute to the growth and support the overall business activities of the Correspondent Banking and Financial Institutions business.
- As guided by HOD, identify and develop business opportunities in line with the assigned areas.
- Assist the team to formulate and update strategy for the desk building new FI related products and putting in place the necessary procedures.
- Share responsibilities for client accounts with the HOD with the aim to start generating business and managing own portfolio of clients when allocated
- To take part in building the risk distribution platform, including market sounding and preparation of documentation
- With assistance of credit analyst, prepare proactive, comprehensive and timely credit analysis, proposals and credit applications and follow up to closure.
- Work on and complete account opening documentations for clients
Exposure to trade finance, treasury services or financial institution would help in being successful in the position. They are offering a salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits and bonus for this position.