Company: MURPHY COMPANY MECHANICAL CONTRACTORS & ENGINEERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Murphy Company, the Best Choice in Mechanical construction since 1907, is hiring a HVAC and Plumbing Estimator for our Denver, CO office.
Candidate will be responsible for soliciting, evaluating, and preparing bid proposals in the most attractive manner to general contractors and owners. Candidate will be expected to work with the Estimating staff, as well as the Purchasing Department. The individual will be responsible for managing simultaneous subcontractor and equipment quotes, and understand construction field conditions and project schedules. The ideal candidate will have:
- Estimator experience in the construction field
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- A strong background in plumbing, HVAC piping, ductwork, including commercial and light industrial
- Highly skilled in reading and understanding drawings, specifications, and bid documents
- Ability to accurately compile a summary of materials, equipment, and labor
- Quickpen experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Murphy Company offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package, including health and life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.