Salary dependent on experience, qualifications, and training. Vision for Education are working with a lovely school in the Burnley, Lancashire area who are looking to recruit a commited, reliable and exciting Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher to join their nurturing and bubbly team for the start of the new academic year (September 2021)
The role is suitable for both experienced teachers and NQT's.
This is a temporary KS1 Class Teacher role from September 2021, with the opportunity to be taken on full time for the right person.
In the role of KS1 class teacher the successful applicant will be required to plan and prepare lessons, as well as competently marking and assessing pupils work. To effectively do that, the applicant must have a strong grasp of the Key Stage 1 (KS1) Curriculum, and be able to deliver that in an engaging way to get the most out of the pupils. Delivering the material while engaging a class confidently is an important part of the role, as well as identifying pupils that need extra support.
The large primary school Vision for Education is working with, is looking for a committed and nurturing KS1 class teacher to join their motivated, supportive team. The school adopt a friendly, nurturing, and inclusive approach to learning, and believe in getting the best out of pupils no matter what the requirements may be - support at every level flows throughout the school.
- MUST have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience working in front of a class
- Be confident in the Key Stage 1 (KS1) curriculum
- Proven record of behaviour management
- Finally, have a genuine passion for teaching to a high standard and committed to providing high level of education.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer?
• As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.