As a Programmer/Analyst II work within the IT Development Applications team to provide day-to-day support for SharePoint sites and applications. This will include configuring, creating, deploying, and supporting custom sites and solutions based on the Microsoft SharePoint platform. Solutions may include creating Nintex workflows to support various business processes. Candidates must have the ability to balance the capabilities that the SharePoint platform offers with how it can best be leveraged to most effectively satisfy the business objectives and requirements. The position will also include supporting other applications that are either custom applications or vendor supplied software. The Programmer/Analyst II will use system analysis techniques and user consultations skills in the process of creating detailed specifications, testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining various software applications that are either custom or vendor supplied software.
• Works with users and management to implement and support business application solutions using SharePoint or other software applications.
• Creates and maintains reports using tools such as SSRS Report Builder and Crystal Reports that access either Microsoft SQL or Oracle databases.
• Provides day-to-day support for questions and issues with software applications to the various business units.
• Manages all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Possesses working knowledge of cyber security as it pertains to application development.
• Conveys the ability to apply organizational practices, policies and procedures.
• Possesses the ability to learn new technical tools required for the role.
• Maintains the judgment and discretion to properly discern and safeguard highly-sensitive information and documents, including company-proprietary information, and classified or otherwise sensitive national security information.
• Possesses senior level written and verbal communication skills.
• Advocates and demonstrates a strong commitment to ES&H and nuclear safety culture.
Role: SharePoint Programmer/Analyst
Apply for this job now.