IBM/IIB Development Technical Lead - IBM integration solutions - Permanent - Berkshire
We have an IBM Premier Partner engaging in Technical Consulting and Software development as well as IBM Software sales who are looking for a Development Technical lead providing their customers with technical insights, leadership, and hands on development and deployment of IBM integration solutions.
They have been developing software for a couple of years now, and the market is very buoyant for the software they sell, they are interested into driving into new markets & continue to extend their products. The portfolio of capabilities that they want to develop, whoever takes this role - takes responsibility for technical shape & development of entire IBM integration portfolio. Products are in general focused on enterprise integration & functionality required by digital economy and they are developing products for secure payments processing & for multi vendor enterprise integration so you'll be responsible for all technical elements, including documentation & guides. (Input to marketing & sales).
Development Technical lead
• Degree in computer science, software engineering or Maths.
• Experience with developing software for commercial sale.
• Good at managing time & projects
• Experience with running technical teams (6-10 people)
• Design of software components & documentation around functional specification.
• Broad technical experience including 3rd generation languages, databases & networks. Java & C would be good to have.
• Design leadership & hands on.
• Ideally experience with IBM integrations products, however if experience with developing software using 3rd generation languages you can learn the IBM products easily.
Salary depending on experience plus 24 days holiday per year + bank holidays, Private Medical and Pension