We love people who are:
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed! — Competitive spirit that motivates others!
- Customer-focused — strong desire to understand what customers need and be able to match those needs with products and service
- High energy — enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multi-task
- Professional appearance — neat attire, well-groomed and is always in full uniform with a smile!
- Friendly — kind and respectful to other team players and customers
- Team player — ability to motivate others, has a positive attitude and maintains professionalism in all situations
- Prior experience — previous experience in the hospitality industry (full service restaurant, hotel/catering with high volume production)
This position contributes to the success of Eatzi’s by partnering with the Floor Manager on Duty to help check out customers at the point of sale in a friendly courteous manner.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- Support and emulate the work culture, policies, procedures, and standardization set for by Eatzi’s
- Greets all customers with a friendly smile.
- Honors customers by providing quick, friendly, and personal service.
- Initiates dialogue and develops rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items.
- Generates customer satisfaction; responds appropriately to customer concerns.
- Communicates customer complaints/concerns to manager on duty.
- Possess good guest service skills
- Ability to work in a high volume environment
- 1-2 years cashier experience
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to process information/merchandise through register system
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
- Basic cash handling skills a must
- Ability to lift 10 – 15 pounds
NOTES :This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies.
Eatzi’s is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Chef-Crafted Meals for the Taking
We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Whether in one of our four markets or in the comfort of your home, once you've had Eatzi's, you can never get enough!
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.