Health and Safety Advisor
Salary up to £45,000 PA DOE
Permanent, full time.
Heritage PS Talent Solutions are working on behalf of our client.
Heritage PS Talent Solutions are thrilled to be working in partnership with a very well established, and highly successful manufacturing business in Leicester to recruit for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Main duties of the Health and Safety Advisor:
As the Health & Safety Advisor, your primary responsibility will be overseeing and carrying out all Health & Safety obligations for the Tewkesbury site. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with safety legislation and the adoption of best practice principles and policies across the site by establishing and maintaining a robust Safety system aligned with the WestRock Safety Excellence System.
- Assisting the site in planning, implementing, monitoring, and reviewing protective and preventative measures to minimize operational losses, occupational health issues, accidents, and injuries.
- Taking the lead on any Health & Safety matters at the site and ensuring all staff adhere to company procedures.
Requirements of the Health and Safety Advisor role:
- Knowledge of H&S legislation with the ability to understand and interpret legislation
- Proven experience as a trainer
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of working within H&S specialism
- Required: NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Diploma or part qualified
- Desired: ISO45001 and ISO14001 Internal Auditor
Benefits of the Health and Safety Advisor role:
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An extensive and competitive benefits package
For more information on this role, please contact Elly on #removed#.
Closing date is #removed# Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Heritage PS Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Heritage PS Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour t o respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
If this role is permanent, Heritage PS Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Heritage PS Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business.