We are looking for a Project Systems Engineer Contractor to join our team!
- Free Parking
- Free Lunch once a week
- Convenience location right off major highway
- Holiday and Summer parties
- Team building outing
- Check out the following link to view out company culture video: #-team-axiom-recruits-and-retains-the-best-most-enthusiastic-industry-talent-to-create-a-progressive-and-collaborative-culture/
Daily Responsibilities - Client & Internally Facing
- Support the development, design, and budgeting of systems architectures for various Axiom clients.
- Work with solutions architecture resources to plan and design solutions for client's technology challenges.
- Work with project managers and project technical leads to provide engineering input into project plans, identify actions that need to be executed to deliver projects, identify effort levels to execute those actions, and to identify any dependencies that project managers need to account for.
- Design, build, and implement projects for client environments that range from small and simple technical platforms to large and complex mid-market environments.
- Participate in onsite and remote client deployments and provide cutover support and day-after support for projects.
- Perform root cause analysis on complex issues in client environments to identify root causes and identify resolution plans.
- Review system implementation and performance as to implement system enhancements if needed.
- Develop standardized deployment documentation where necessary to document build standards.
- Perform research and development exercises to identify technology solutions to client problems when no standardized Axiom solution exists.
- Document the technical architecture and configuration of client environments and participate in knowledge transfer discussions as necessary.
- Participate in internal and client facing project status meetings as necessary.
- Participate in internal and client facing engineering discussions as necessary to support complex troubleshooting efforts.
- Insure that all security standards are followed and properly established to prevent unauthorized access to privileged data and information.
Daily Responsibilities - Operational
- Documenting client issues and resolutions to maintain internal knowledge base
- Accurately record daily time sheets
- Seek appropriate guidance from team members when faced with challenges
- Provide collaborative feedback to teammates
- Participate in training and orientation updates
- Provide daily or weekly status reports as requested by Manager or client
- Partake in after-hours Level III escalations roster
- Provide status reports as required by Director and/or client
- Participate in staff development and growth programs to ensure continued technical learning
- Must be able to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Ability to deliver valuable and professional IT services to external clients
- Self-motivated and accountable to own client issues to resolution regardless of magnitude
- Solid time management and organizational skills to efficiently complete assigned tasks
- Excellent communication skills to ensure successful resolution to client issues
- Strong written communication skills to participate and assist in the creation of comprehensive documentation
- Ability to provide knowledge transfer to other members of the support team
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of colleagues and clients
- Ability to work on site at client locations with respect to client's work environment & staff
- Capable of maintaining a clam cool composure even when navigating challenging situations and frustrated clients
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems thru Windows 10
- Windows Server Operating Systems thru 2016
- Design, Configuration and Administration of Active Directory and Group Policy Objects
- Design, Configuration and Administration of Mobile Device Management & Enterprise Mobility Management
- Design, Configuration and Administration of Exchange Server Farms thru 2016
- Design, Configuration and Administration of Office 365
- Design, Configuration and Administration of Physical & Virtual Server Infrastructure
- Design, Configuration and Administration of SAN's and Shared Storage
- Configuration and Administration of VMware or HyperV
- Solid Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Configuration and Administration SQL, Citrix, & RDS Farm experience a plus
- Strong Experience of Networking including TCP/IP, Switching, VLAN's, Routing, & Wireless
- Configuration and Administration of Cisco or Meraki Firewalls
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years of post-education IT work experience mandatory
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar mandatory
- Experience with call tracking / ticket management system, Autotask preferred
- Experience with Managed Services, IT Integration and/or Consulting experience a plus
CERTIFIATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Required: Authorization to work in the US
- Required: Valid Driver's License
- Preferred: MCP, MCSE, MOS
- Relocation packages not offered
Axiom Technology Group (thinkAXIOM.com) is a full service IT integration and managed services firm providing end to end technology and support solutions to businesses and IT professionals. Axiom's Professional Services Team begins by partnering with clients to provide a wide variety of strategic planning, design and executive consulting services. Axiom then assembles a committed team of Project Specialists to work with clients and internal IT departments implementing customized technology solutions. To insure optimal benefits of the customized technology and continued client satisfaction, Axiom provides a dedicated Support Team to deliver ongoing individualized service to the customer.
Role: Project Systems Engineer Contractor
Apply for this job now.