We are currently recruiting for the exciting opportunity of Technical & QHSE Coordinator, this is a Temporary Maternity Cover role, with the potential of becoming permanent . The ideal candidate will have good customer service skills, ability to work in a logical and systematic manner and be Confident and Self-motivated. Experience in a similar role is Essential.
Technical & QHSE Coordinator Duties:
Working as a focal point for facilities engineering helpdesk administration, you will be expected to support all helpdesk, administration and business functions within the company. Primary user to Shires CMMS for FE contracts, responsibility over coordinating and maintaining system, for all works and maintaining all records within CMMS via FE processes. Including preparing relevant documentation and establishing strong relationships with customers and our site maintenance teams.
- To provide 1st line contact for all helpdesk enquiries and service support to customers and suppliers
- To liaise with customers and suppliers for the speedy and effective delivery of products and services
- To utilise company systems to facilitate effective communications: Shires CMMS, e-mail, telephone and fax.
- To be responsible for the following activities
- Coordinating all planned and reactive maintenance work within contract
- Planning and arranging sub-contractors, labour and ordering of materials through purchasing team
- Service & compliance reporting from Shires
- Ordering equipment and services for projects through procurement team
- Establish strong working relationships with site teams within contract
- Regular reporting to Engineering Manager
- To ensure all documentation and records are maintained within the CMMS for compliance purposes, in line with FE processes.
- FE support to NOO, EVO M and Quote systems.
- Raising adi FE invoices and posting to the relevant portals.
- Coordination of FE KPIs for H&S & Quality.
- Coordination of FE training plans and human focus.
- Coordination of FE CSR activities.
- Business support to FE Operations & Managing Director.
- Administration of customer portals for work requests and invoicing.
Technical & QHSE Coordinator Requirements:
- 5x GCSE's at Grade C or above to include English and Maths (Essential)
- Administration and financial management experience
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills
- Knowledge of RAMS and IOSH
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to input, process and interpret data with attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work flexibly
- Good general computer skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Ability to think on your feet and act decisively
- Ability to motivate others
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to grasp concepts easily
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative
- Creative, comes up with ideas
- Prepared to learn new skills
- Prepared to learn new skills
- Ambitious and resilient
- Team player
If you think that are suitable for this Technical & QHSE Coordinator role, please apply now!