Role - Legal Support / Admin. - Conveyancing - New Business Team
Location - Northampton
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary firm of solicitors with offices in Peterborough, Manchester, London, and Northampton, specialising in property amongst other areas of law. Due to expanding their Northampton office, they are expanding their Conveyancing business.
They are seeking and addition to their New Business team which provides support to their team of Property Lawyers and Case Managers.
The job involves numerous tasks to work through daily. Strong organisational skills are required along with a methodical and thorough approach and the ability to prioritise when under pressure.
- Opening new Client files
- Scanning, answering the phone and filing
- Responsibility for ensuring clients return all initial paperwork
- Liaising with Estate Agents
- Producing contracts and other conveyancing documentation
- Must have good IT skills and good telephone manner
The job requires the following qualities:
· Good attention to detail
· Ability to stay calm under pressure
· Methodical and thorough approach to work
· Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
· A great team player
· A desire to show initiative
- Excellent administration and customer service skills
- Computer literate - (Microsoft Word/Excel)
- Excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good educational background from GCSE through to ideally degree level
Desirable - some legal office experience or similar would be ideal - either voluntary, work experience or employed work.
If individuals demonstrate initiative, ambition and a desire to grow, there is the possibility of potential career progression. This progression would be to Trainee Conveyancer and then to Case Manager depending on how quickly you pick things up.
THIS IS AN IDEAL ROLE TO KICKSTART A LONG TERM LEGAL CAREER
In applying provide a paragraph to 'sell yourself' into such a role.
Role: Legal Support - New Business / Customer Services - Conveyancing
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire
Apply for this job now.