Physical Education Teacher - Middlesbrough secondary school
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a client secondary school in Middlesbrough to recruit for a passionate PE teacher that can plan and teach engaging lessons to students on a full time basis.
It is essential that you are passionate about your subject and focused on the attainment of all pupils, which could vary between both low and high achieving. In order to be successful for this role, you must have previous experience teaching within a UK based secondary school and hold QTS. The timetable will be made up of both KS3/KS4 students.
The successful candidate will:
- UK Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Have an updated CV
- Available to start in September 2021 and committ until Christmas intially
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
- Hold a valid and current DBS or willing to apply for one
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Pay rate to reflect experience: 115 - 209.75
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities on our exclusive portal
- Full or Part time work to fit around your existing commitments if unsucsessful for this post
- GBP50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
This is the busiest time of year for supply work in secondary schools and we can offer block placements (full or part time) and casual work to suit your availability if unsuccessful in this role!
If you are interested in this role then please submit your CV using the link below.