A leading Property & Construction Consultancy, based in Manchester is looking to add an experienced Project Manager for a 3-6 month contract to join their government team to work on office refurbishment and fit-out projects across the North, on various government department buildings. The right candidate will have worked in a consultancy environment with experience in delivering CAT A and CAT B fit-out projects. They are ideally looking for people to start on the 4th January.
This role will be fast-paced, and fully autonomous, and will involve a high amount of travel and on-site work, with up to 4 days a week on site
- Able to adapt to fast paced working - travel and admin required e.g. responding to RFIs, EWNs and CEs efficiently
- Ability to trave up to 4 days a week
- Capable of autonomous working
- Ideally needs to be familiar with NEC 4 contracts
- Familiar with CAT A & CAT B fit-out projects
- Weekly reporting
This will attract a day rate of up to £300 per day.