Experient Group is looking to add an Experienced Python Developer to our rapidly expanding DevOps team based in Atlanta. We are looking for someone with 3+ years of Python experience with knowledge of Amazon Web Services. Candidates should be self-motivated, willing to learn and able to work well within a team. This position is available to start immediately.
Experient Group is a Management and Systems Consulting company focused on delivering practical and effective business solutions to help our clients realize greater value.
Key job functions:
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Work as part of a Scrum DevOps team to design, build, configure, and deploy ultra-scalable and highly reliable software systems using Amazon Web Services, automation tools and scripting languages.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience developing in Python
- Experience implementing and supporting solutions inAWS
- Strong working knowledge of Linux/Unix Administration
- Knowledge of best practices for IT operations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Passion for learning and a passion for solving business problems with technology
- Willingness to work at client site 4 - 5 days per week
- A strong record of academic accomplishment and 4-year college degree with a major in a Computer Science, related field, or significant coursework in Computer Science
- Nice to Have
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent
- Knowledge of Database Design and Management
- Experience using No SQL databases such as Amazon Web Services Dynamo DB and/or Redis caches
- Experience with emerging technologies such as AngularJS, Django, and/or React
- Experience with an Object Oriented programming language like Java or C#
- Additional Information: Position is Atlanta-based; no relocation budget is available.
Experient Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Role: Experienced Python Developer
Apply for this job now.