Cucumber Recruitment specialise in best practice temporary recruitment to major healthcare providers across the UK. Whilst our roles start as temporary in many cases it leads to full time work as a result of strong performance.
A fantastic opportunity in Colchester with flexible working hours has come available for working with vulnerable adults in a care home setting for a Team Leader
NVQ level 3 in health and social care and be medication administration trained
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current DBS (within the past year) or Subscribed to the Update Service
- Ability to work under pressure and use Initiative
- Have a minimum of 1 year's experience in a Carer Support role
- Understands the importance following clinical guidelines and safe working practices
- Up to date certificates/qualifications such as Fist Aid, Health & Safety ETC
Why Join Cucumber?
Flexible working hours and shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Free training provided
- Career progression
- Bonus for friend referrals
It is time you make a difference in care today!
This is AGENCY WORK
Make a difference and work in care. APPLY NOW