Are you a Collections guru and enjoy making calls to collect debt?? Well if so, one of our top clients is looking to fill a TEMP role for an indefinite amount of time. This role will consist of the following:
Responsible for collecting outstanding receivables quickly, effectively, and professionally.
· Compile and evaluate information needed to collect delinquent accounts
· Collect delinquent accounts using verbal and written communications
· Encourage prompt payments by informing customers of credit policy and terms
· Maintain record of all collection activity by entering detailed call notes in department database
· Research over payments and short payments and follow up appropriately
· Notify supervisor of problem accounts
· Build and maintain positive working relationships with customers and co-workers using principles of good customer service
· Analyze past due accounts that have new orders and take necessary action to insure payment problems are resolved before orders are released
· Act as a liaison between customers and internal departments (operations, invoicing, sales) to deal with and correct problems that may cause a delay in payments
· Assist Credit Manager in training new Collection Assistants
· Run and send out various weekly and monthly collection related reports
· Perform additional duties as assigned
· Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
· Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
· Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
· Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
· Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
· Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
· Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
· Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
· Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
Education and Experience:
· High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required and Associates Degree
· 2+ years’ experience in collections
· Computer Skills: Highly proficient user of MS office
A company where manufacturing and security meet
Role: TEMPORARY COLLECTIONS CLERK - PEARLAND, TX $18.00 per hour
Apply for this job now.