COMPANY: GENESIS ASSOCIATES
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £28000 - £229500 per annum
Project Manager / Account Manager - Packaging/Print/Artwork/Graphics
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £27 - £29,500k basic (depending on experience)
Overview: A Project Manager / Account Manager level position working for a large artwork & repro agency focusing on managing packaging artwork & print based campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Actively build relationships with the client for the agency ensuring that they are happy with the service offering.
* Work as a liaison with design, print, product development, buying team and all stakeholders to ensure brand values are upheld.
* To review and access clients' briefs ensuring technical and commercial specifications are accurate and processed into production orders.
* Oversee high profile food packaging projects and NPD re-designs for various categories managing all artwork stages.
* Attend design brief meetings, manage the approval of pack copies, artwork, design & repro to ensure the print dates are met.
* Hold weekly meeting with the client to discuss project status and respond to any queries or issues.
* Manage the critical path and deadlines addressing any issues or delays when necessary.
* Keep ahead of retail trends and advise the client.
What we are looking for:
* Excellent Project Management skills gained in a print / packaging / POS or similar production / graphics based environment
* Experience of working on packaging campaigns is advantageous
* Can be experience gained studio based or onsite / implant
* MUST be confident in speaking with & feeding back to clients stakeholders
* Industry knowledge and experience in print or packaging (packaging ideally!)
* technical knowledge of print, artwork and repro would be great - to understand various print techniques .
* Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you and you have the relevant experience then please click apply or send your CV across to. Quote reference number CM11833