Import Operative required for an international forwarding and logistics provider based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. Wed love to speak to an experienced freight coordinator with start to finish skills in European road freight, primarily Imports.
The successful Import Operative will receive a salary of circa £25k, working Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Main duties of the Import Operative:
- You will be working within a busy groupage import operation, alongside the Import Manager.
- The successful applicant would be required to liaise with clients, hauliers and agents, planning groupage consignments from Europe.
Requirements for the Import Operative position:
- Must have previous operational experience along with a knowledge of customs procedures.
- A good standard of education and a clear pleasant telephone manner.
- Candidate must be able to work as part of a team, but must also be able to use their own initiative.
Full training will be provided in the use of the companys in-house computer systems.
If you're interested in the Import Operative position, click Apply immediately!
Red Recruit has various freight-forwarding vacancies for this and similar roles, so please do get in touch to tell us what youre looking for and well do our best to assist.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.